Tutorials, articles, tips, and documents in this section are written to help the readers prevent and remove adware, spyware, viruses, and any malware.
This section contains several subsections for different purposes
- Adware, spyware, and virus prevention.
- Adware, spyware, and virus removal.
- Computer Security.
- Definitions and Terms to help the reader understand the commonly tuse terms when dealing with computer security and malware.
- Spam prevention with tips about how to prevent spam.
Prevention and Security Practices
The best way to keep your computer secure is to use prevention methods. This requires the implementation of standard computer security practices. Some of these include:
- Using a personal firewall at all times when you are connected to the internet.
- Use an anti-virus product and keep it updated with the latest virus definitions daily. Perform weekly scans.
- Use one or more anti-adware and anti-spyware products.
- Set your system configuration up to give you better protection against malware.
- Educate yourself about internet threats and how to use your computer.
Check out the security section for more information.